Saturday, February 26, 2011

Simply Saturday

My workspace this afternoon looked like this for a while, sorting through small buttons to make stitch markers...


...but I've been all thumbs this afternoon, and every time I tried to wrap a loop it went haywire :-| So I put the buttons back in their little dish and decided to distract myself with something shiny...


...crystals, in many shades, and you know what? It worked. Couldn't wrap a loop to save myself with the buttons, but the crystals...not a problem =D


I managed to make two sets of extra small stitch markers in some of my favourite shades. I have more sets planned, but I might give the buttons another chance!




1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous! I make stitchmarkers now and then, too, but they don't look half as nice ^^

    ReplyDelete